As a General Contractor and Subcontractor, we have to comply with multiple city, state and federal regulatory agencies. They include, but are not limited to;
• All our Project Managers and Superintendents have 62 hour OSHA certificate and all our field employees have minimum 40 hour OSHA certificate;
• All field employees also have scaffolding and boom lift certificates;
• Site Safety Plan drawn by a Professional Engineer (PE);
• Evacuation Plan of the premises, such as due to fire, that is site specific;
• Permitting with NYC Dept. of Buildings & NYC Dept. of Transportation;
• Managing hazardous waste materials via specialized subcontractors;
• Follow all regulatory requirements at the federal level for disposal of hazardous waste as per the US Environmental Protection Agency.